CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gotta get better

I've got to get better about staying up to date with this thing! I'm really bad about starting something and not finishing it.

Anyways

Alot has gone on the past couple of weeks. I had my first house fire. We were third engine in so we didn't get to do much. We got assigned to assist with fire attack, so I got to pull hose and pull some ceiling and a door down. It wasn't much, but at least I got to dull down that bright bunker gear of mine.

I also had my first code and fatality. So that's not good news...

Station life is great. We've been given our material to study for the end of probation test, so I've been studing as much as I can.

And I'm gonna get better about posting on here...hopefully

0 comments: